ENGLISH INFORMATIONS




PAYMENT
This is my store!Thank you for your visit!
  • Here I sell some of my original work, ILLUSTRATIONS, TRAVEL BOXES and more!
I  accept payment through PayPal as it is quick and safe.
You don't need a PayPal account. 
Payments are due within 7 days of purchase unless we agreed on a different time via email. If I don't receive the payment within 7 days, I'll consider the order cancelled.
SHIPPING
All my items are shipped from Italy.
I'll send the package within 1-2 days from the purchase (except for items purchased on Friday and Saturday, or during holidays: in this case, I'll wait until Monday-or the first available working day anyway).To Italy I ship using Poste Italiane (www.poste.it/index.shtml ).
The packages sent with international shipping take from 1 to 3 weeks to arrive.
 If you don't receive your order within 4 weeks, please send me a note.
I'll make my best to wrap all items in a safe  package, but I'm not responsible for any damage (or loss) occured on them.
Please note that I am not responsible for any duties or customs fees for international orders: they are sole responsibility of the buyer. If you want me to send items to a different address, please leave me note.
I  dispatch orders 7 days from the purchase.
Please, check your item when you receive it.
REFUND
In case you aren't satisfied with your purchase, please send me a convo explaining me your reasons. Your full satisfaction is important to me, so I'll make my best to get it!
Generally I can exchange items if you send it back to me within one week from its arrival.Items must be in original conditions.
I'm not responsible for repaying postage and handling fees.
As all my works is individually handmade, no two pieces are the same.
Irregularities and imperfections enhance the beauty of each piece and are signs of authenticity.
If you have a special request on an item, I'm open to custom orders.
For wholesale, please contact me for details.